Sold as a set of FOUR Plugs
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center ElectrodeIridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum ChipThe Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves urability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance. The Outer Electrode features a shortened tip design and tapered shape while maintaining the necessary space for proper ignition.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal EdgeAfter long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support GapDischarges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
- M40 = NGK 8 (3SGTE Big power Heat Range)
- M35 = NGK 7 (3SGTE Elevated Boost Heat Range)
*Generic Picture Used
|Car Manufacturer||All Makes|